Engage continues to evolve with the help of our users from all over world, contributing through Share Ideas and providing the basis for key development.
IB compliancy with ManageBac
Continuing to build on our partnership with ManageBac, Engage single sign-on has been completed giving an efficient and seamless integration for schools which use the IB curriculum.
Additions to Portal include
- An icon for Engage News links users to the latest relevant Engage news
- Another language, French*, has been added for French staff and French parents
- Users can select multiple files when uploading documents
- Exam results can be detailed by component in all portals
* any language can be added to a school’s Engage, to enable each user to have Engage in their preferred language – email Aaron Alcock, your Australian Regional Manager, for details.
Other key enhancements
- Additional mail merge fields have been added – a specicifc request from Share Ideas
- Untis timetable import routines have been improved to help identify classes
- Assessments are now saved in report subject order
- Timeout for the dummy database has been extended to minimise timeout messages
These, as well as many other developments, are detailed in the 2019.07 Release Notes. Check Downloads in the Support Centre.
Crystal Reports – end-of-life
After many, many years, HQ has decided to end-of-life the old Crystal report formats originally used for assessments, listings, and fee templates. Its replacement has been in Engage for a long time, but if any school still uses its old Crystal reports, please raise a Support Centre Case and have them upgraded free of charge.